This Week at Cross Church

SFC-blogReflections on Summer Freedom and Fireworks at the Crosses

This past Sunday at Cross Church was incredible. In the morning, we celebrated America and honored our Vietnam veterans and current service members. In the evening, over 10,000 people gathered at our Pinnacle Hills campus for fellowship and to see 69 people follow Christ in baptism, followed by amazing fireworks. It truly is one of my favorite days at Cross Church every year!

Fireworks-blog1

WeBelieve-blogWe Believe – Sunday, July 5

This Sunday on all campuses, we continue with our We Believe series with “What We Believe – Last Things.” You will not want to miss it.

Beach Camp-blogBeach Camp Update

This past week we had nearly 600 people in Destin, Florida for our annual high school Beach Camp. It was a tremendous week, as we saw 46 students trust Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and we baptized 51 in the ocean. A student at Springdale High School posted on social media, “this feels like the best decision I’ve ever made, and I can’t wait to see where this gets me. I know this is only the beginning, but the commitment I made to serve Him (Christ) is beyond any feeling I’ve ever experienced.” There were 27 students that also committed their life to full time Christian ministry. Thank you church for all your prayers and for supporting our students, leaders and staff. God was honored!

VBX 2015-blogVBX is Coming

Sign your children up now for VBX next week, July 6-9, on all of our campuses. Kids will learn the basics of faith and will do real science projects including rockets, catapults, chemical reactions, plus games, snacks, worship and more. Invite friends and neighbors to attend! You can find more information, including locations, times, and registration here.

Don’t let the summer pass you by without engaging in ministry. God is working! Be part of what He is doing.

Now is the Time to Lead,

Ronnie W. Floyd