This Week at Cross Church

Christmas Night of Worship

On Sunday, December 7 at 5:30 p.m., our global worship ministry with combined choirs and worship teams will present Cross Church Christmas, a concert event, at our Pinnacle Hills campus. It is free of charge, and you do not want to miss it! Begin inviting others now to come with you.

Year-EndGivingYear-End Giving

Year-end giving kicked off last week at

Cross Church. In the final weeks of 2014, each of us must evaluate our financials and ask ourselves, “How much total income have I made in 2014, and have I honored God with at least one tenth by giving it to Jesus through my local church?” Whether the income is from salary, bonuses, dividends, stocks, inheritance, or sales, our #1 priority should be to honor God with it.

Please contact Ben Mayes in our financial office if you have any questions. He can be reached at 479-751-4523 or benm@crosschurch.com.

Christmas Services at Cross Church

Our Christmas services at Cross Church will be special. Begin planning now to bring someone with you. Each campus will have communion services on Sunday, December 21. This will be a special time for the body of Christ.

ChristmasEve-twacc

On December 24, each Cross Church campus will host Christmas Eve candlelight services. These services are for the entire family and we would love for you to incorporate them into your family tradition for Christmas Eve. If your normal Christmas Eve attire is dressed up or dressed down, come as you are and celebrate the birth of Christ with us.

• Springdale Campus –  4 p.m.
  • Pinnacle Hills – Chapel on the Creeks service 1 p.m., and Pinnacle Hills at 4 p.m.
  • Fayetteville – 3:30 & 5 p.m.
  • College Avenue – 5 p.m.
  • Neosho – 5 p.m.

Invite someone to come with you, and don’t miss this Sunday as we continue our Oh, Come Let Us Adore Him series.

Yours for the Great Commission,

Ronnie W. Floyd