This Week at Cross Church: From My Heart to Yours at Cross Church

Summer is coming and I want to share from my heart how thankful I am for our Cross Church family. Because of your support through prayer, volunteering, and financially, we are able to make available many opportunities to further the Gospel during the summer.

Summer Interns

We will soon have 18 summer interns on our campuses. This always excites me to see these young people serving in our different ministries, excited about sharing the gospel and training for their futures. They always breathe fresh life into our ministries during the summer months. In the next couple of weeks, we will introduce these interns and share more about them. I encourage you to get to know them and invite them to your home or take them out for a meal.

Camps-twaccSummer Camps

Our summer camps are about to begin! Please make it a priority in your family planning to have your students and children attend one of our summer camps. This is such an important time for them to grow and deepen their personal relationship with Christ. You can also help students who are not able to afford to attend camp by giving a partial or full camp scholarship to our Summer of Hope program of giving.

June 8-11 – Camp Dallas for our Middle School students
June 22-27 – Beach Camp for our High School students
July 20-23 – Kidz Camp for our 2nd thru 5th graders

CCCircleLogo

Cross Church Circle

I cannot tell you how thankful I am for each of the 3,200 people who join me in our Cross Church Circle. You can join our Circle of Prayer at anytime. A prayer guide is emailed to you each month with specific issues I am asking you to pray over regarding our church. Go here and join us now!

SummerofHopeGraphic-twaccSummer Attendance

As our summer season begins, I pray you will join us at your campus of choice each Sunday you are in town. We will be sharing God’s Word each week and joining in exciting worship. Bring your family or friends who might be visiting from out of town. Make it a family priority. Remember, you can activate Recurring Giving or give online from wherever you are to our Summer of Hope program of giving.  We need your continued commitment over this 15- week period from Memorial Day to Labor Day as we support the many ministries of Cross Church.

Yours for the Great Commission,

Ronnie W. Floyd