This Week at Cross Church: We Welcome guest preacher Clayton King

Clayton_King62-240x300The Cross Church family will experience a special day on Sunday, April 21. Our Springdale and Pinnacle Hills campuses will welcome Clayton King as our guest preacher. Clayton King will speak at 9:15 a.m. at our Springdale campus and at 10:55 a.m. at our Pinnacle Hills campus.

I am eager to hear Clayton King preach the Word of God and I want to urge you all to be a part of this special day and to bring others with you. Let’s make it a great day at Cross Church all for the Glory of God!

Invite, Invite, Invite

Clayton King is a phenomenal evangelist and preacher of God’s Word. He serves as a teaching pastor at NewSpring Church in Anderson, S.C, and is also a campus pastor at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va. Between his NewSpring Church and Liberty University ministries; Clayton King reaches thousands of people each week for the glory of God.

Clayton King is God-anointed preacher and is extraordinarily gifted at reaching the lost and bringing them to the Lord. He preaches the Bible! And the Bible relates to each of us and every aspect of our lives, including family, leadership, and relational situations. So Cross Church, please use this opportunity to gather those around you who need to hear the life saving message of Jesus Christ. Adults, students, and children can ALL invite guests to join them this week at Cross Church – so everywhere you go this week invite, invite, invite!

Pray for Cross Church Student Day

This weekend our Cross Church student ministry teams are hosting three Student Day events across our region. Student Day is an amazing opportunity for students and families to respond to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Clayton King will be speaking at our Student Day events — reaching young people in Fayetteville, Springdale, and in the Bentonville/Rogers area.

Please pray that our students will invite their friends to join them at Student Day events and at church on Sunday morning. Please also pray, by name, for Clayton King as he prepares for the coming days and that people will respond to his presentation of the Gospel message.

If you have a student living on your street or in your neighborhood, invite them to Student Day.

There is no family like the Cross Church family! Let’s make a difference this week.

Yours for the Great Commission,

Ronnie Floyd

One comment on “This Week at Cross Church: We Welcome guest preacher Clayton King

1. […] I shared yesterday, Cross Church is presented with a special opportunity this coming Sunday, April 21. Our Springdale […]