It is Time to Begin Seriously Evaluating 2018
As we enter December this weekend, it is important for each of us, regardless of our income level, to begin to seriously evaluate our entire personal finances in salary, bonuses, or additional income related to dividends, stock, inheritance, or property in the year of 2018. The key question for each of us is the same: Have we honored God by giving at least the first one-tenth of all He has given to us through our local church in 2018 and if not yet, am I ready to do so before December 31? Each of us should want to make sure we are right with the Lord in relationship to the financial resources He has blessed us with this year. If you have any questions, please contact Ben Mayes in our Financial Department of Cross Church by calling 479.751.4523.
Please Note These Important Dates in December
Worship Services will occur at their regular times each Sunday in December. Small groups will meet as normal every Sunday except for December 23. Besides these Sunday priorities, let me highlight a few important things for you to make note of in December:
- Sunday, December 9 at 5:30 p.m. and Monday, December 10 at 7:00 p.m., Cross Church Christmas | Peace on Earth will be taking place at Cross Church Pinnacle Hills. All campuses combine in this significant Christmas music and worship experience. Tickets are free, but required. Find out more information and reserve tickets here.
- Sunday, December 23, all morning services on all campuses will observe a special Christmas Communion, so plan now to join us for this powerful personal encounter with Christ. We will not have small groups on this day so we can focus on this special service and allow more time with family.
- Christmas Eve Services on Monday, December 24, are listed below, and can also be found here.
- Chapel on the Creeks – 1:00 p.m.
- Springdale – 3:30 p.m. (Spanish Service – 5:00 p.m.)
- Fayetteville – 3:30 & 5:00 p.m.
- Neosho – 3:30 p.m.
- Pinnacle Hills – 5:00 p.m.
Please mark these significant moments and worship experiences in December.
Pray With Us This December
Would you join us in praying throughout the month of December? There are two ways you can do so.
- Yesterday, I released 3 Prayer Priorities for America In December 2018. These are different than months in the past, and I believe they will refresh this experience for each of us. Join us in praying for America during the Christmas season.
- Join the Cross Church Circle Prayer Ministry in praying for Cross Church during December. This weekly guide for 30 minutes of focused prayer helps us unite in agreement in prayer for the needs of our church. Will you join us?
Join us Sunday for “The Christmas Miracle”
Do not miss this Sunday as we continue our series, The Christmas Miracle. You will not want to miss it. Invite someone to come with you, and join us!
Now is the Time to Lead,
Ronnie W. Floyd