Today, we discuss what could be the greatest leadership challenge of our lives. At least, it has been the greatest challenge for me. This is the challenge of parenting. We have all been children, we all have parents, and many of us are parents now. Parenting is one of the greatest privileges that comes with the greatest rewards. It also entails great risk that can lead to heartbreak. We also discuss…
- Why parenting is one of the greatest things you can do
- Where your parenting authority should come from
- What God wants us to teach our children
- When your children don’t follow God
- Three things every parent must be to their children
… and more. Don’t miss it.