In this episode, Ronnie interviews Chris Mortensen, ESPN’s Senior NFL Analyst. Our guest today knows leadership and has walked among some of the greatest leaders in the world through their ups and downs, wins and losses. As in any caring community, many of these leaders have walked closely alongside Chris through the last fourteen months since receiving his stage IV throat cancer diagnosis. You will be encouraged by what he has to share.
- What is leadership to you and how do you define it?
- Who are the two greatest leaders who are owners of sports teams and why?
- Who are the two greatest leaders who are coaches of sports teams and why?
- Who are the two greatest leaders who are players on sports teams and why?
- What was it like for you and your family when you received the diagnosis of stage IV throat cancer?
- How long did it take you to realize this is serious business and you had to prioritize your health and treatment?
- Tell us about the care you’ve received at M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston, Texas.
- How have ESPN, the National Football League, players, coaches, and owners responded to your illness?
- What has God taught you over the last year of your life?
- How long has it been since you met Christ personally?
- What would you like to tell people today to really encourage them?
- Twitter – @mortreport