This Week at Cross Church | Thank You, Students!

Student Day Baptism-blog

Last Sunday was fabulous thanks to all our students and leaders! Worship was strong and engaging. We saw a total of 71 people baptized this week. This always brings meaning and power to the worship experience. With over 1,000 students involved last weekend, God is on the move in our middle school and high school students. We are on our way to having our greatest summer in our history. The foundation and trajectory is strong and promising.

Sunday is I Love My Church Day!

ILMC 2017-blog

Since 1988, we have observed this Sunday in February as I Love My Church Day. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Here is our goal:

• For you to attend
  • Reconnect and invite each person on the membership rolls of our small groups, choirs, and mission ministries
  • Bring people with you who do NOT know Christ

This Sunday, our entire focus will be to proclaim the good news of Christ, calling men, women, and students of all ages to follow Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Bring a friend, family members, and someone who is far from God, and let’s pray together for their salvation. Pray for me and all of our teaching pastors to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ clearly and boldly.

MEN: Register NOW for our Northwest Arkansas Men’s Conference

MOI-twacc1

Our 9th annual NWA Men’s Conference is coming up on February 24-25 at our Pinnacle Hills campus. I am looking forward to spending time with men and hearing from God’s Word about being a man of influence. We know and love each of our speakers – Brad Gaves, Alex Himaya, Brad Jurkovich, and Aaron Werner. Men, you will not want to miss hearing from them. You can find more information and register here or on Sunday at your campus.

If You Missed Last Sunday

If you missed last Sunday, I began the message by giving a brief report on my recent trip to Washington, DC. Relating to the National Prayer Breakfast, I mentioned the dynamic and powerful message given by Chaplain Barry Black, the Chaplain of the United States Senate. Then, I mentioned the speech given by President Trump, and re-emphasized his commitment to religious liberty in our nation. Relating to the President’s appointment to the Supreme Court, I reminded our people that while presidents come and go, their appointments influence generations. Finally, I challenged our people to pray for the confirmation of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court as well as the remaining appointments to serve on the President’s Cabinet. I appealed to our people to pray for our nation at this time. If you missed Sunday, you can watch the entire sermon here.

Pray for Us, and Let’s Make Sunday Great at Cross Church!

Ronnie W. Floyd