This Week at Cross Church | Groundbreaking, A Day of Influence, We Believe, and Summit

Fayetteville Groundbreaking

Ground Breaking-twacc

This Sunday, October 9, at 4:00 p.m., we will have a groundbreaking ceremony for our new Fayetteville campus. This will be a day our church remembers for a long time to come. Our Pinnacle Hills groundbreaking is still a special memory for many.  No matter which campus you attend, you are invited to join us and we would love for you to be there. For more information, go to crosschurch.com/webelieve.

A Day of Influence, October 23

A Day of Influence-twacc

Prioritize Sunday, October 23 on your calendar right now. Use the influence God has entrusted to you to invite others on this day. Bring your friends, neighbors, and associates with you on October 23. Invite people now and secure their attendance with you on October 23. There is no limit to what God could do if each of us uses our influence for God on a given day. More information will be coming soon at crosschurch.com/doi.

WE BELIEVE: 40 Days of Faith Begins and Continues Forward

We Believe-blog

Faith is never stagnant. Living faith is active faith. God’s Word is powerful and as we deal with the text weekly, God will plant seeds in each of our lives to increase our commitment to live a life of faith. You do not want to miss this journey together. You can still receive our daily text devotions during this series by texting WEBELIEVE to 313131. Our devotionals are also available in print on each of our campuses or can be downloaded at crosschurch.com/webelieve.

The Summit Luncheon for Northwest Arkansas Business Persons is Strong

Summit-blog

It is quite remarkable that we are in our 15th year of our weekly Summit luncheons. Hundreds of business leaders from all walks of life are influenced weekly. This semester is beyond strong. For example, our first three speakers were nothing less than fantastic. You can watch them here:

Anyone can attend The Summit each Thursday on our Pinnacle Hills campus. Lunch is served beginning at 11:50 a.m. and concludes by 12:50 pm. Invite and bring others. You can secure tickets on the website or purchase at the door.

On Thursday, October 13, our guest is Major Sarit Zehavi, Middle East Analyst & Former Israeli Military Intelligence, and then on Thursday, October 20, our guest is Senator Tom Cotton, one of Arkansas’ United States Senators. Do NOT miss them.

Praying for America

Are you praying for America daily? Our nation is in major turmoil, experiencing an extreme amount of division. As the church, we must pray for our nation daily.

See You Sunday,

Ronnie W. Floyd