This Week at Cross Church | Fall Kick-Off and Back to School

Fall Kick-Off

All In Fall-blog

Fall kick-off is just around the corner. On August 21, each of our campuses will celebrate the beginning of the fall. It will be a great time of fellowship at each campus. You do not want to miss it. Mark your calendar and go here for more details at your campus. It’s also a great time to join a small group if you’re not already part of one.

Back to Schoolpray for teachers-blog

We are grateful for the dedicated teachers and faculty who give of themselves all year to students from preschool to our colleges and universities. Our educators are some of our greatest influencers in the lives of the next generation. Please join me in praying daily for our teachers and faculty as they prepare to welcome students for the fall semester using the 3 specific prayer points below:

1. Favor with students while teaching in a manner that exemplifies Christ

2. That our schools would allow our Christian teachers to allow their belief in Christ to be a critical part of their daily teaching

3. For students all over our region to come to salvation through the witness and example of our teachers and faculty

Church, these are uncertain and troublesome times for our teachers and students as our rights are being attacked daily. We need to ask God to intervene and change the hearts of lawmakers and rule setters as they set the course for our children. Please share this prayer list with those you know who help guide students throughout the school year as a way of encouragement to them to let them know you will be interceding on their behalf. Finally, don’t miss this Sunday, as we have a special time of prayer at all campuses for our returning teachers and faculty all over Northwest Arkansas.

Now is the Time to Lead and Pray,

Ronnie W. Floyd