This Week at Cross Church | Because of You, Cross Church

Summer has been phenomenal at Cross Church. The Gospel has been taken to the nations, lives have been changed at home and across the world, and it’s all because of you!

Kids Camp

In June, our Children’s Ministries took 152 children to camp. They not only had a great time, but learned about God’s love for them. 27 children will now spend eternity in heaven because they accepted Christ at Kids Camp. To God be the glory! Kids Camp-rounded

Beach Camp

Our Student Ministries from all five campuses took 634 high school students to Beach Camp. It was a phenomenal week of strong messages and growing in the Lord. 83 students accepted Christ as their personal Lord and Savior at Beach Camp. Praise the Lord! Beach Camp-rounded1

Fireworks/Baptism at the Crosses

Our annual Fireworks and Baptism at the Crosses saw approximately 7,500 people gather at our Pinnacle Hills Campus. We celebrated not only our nation’s birthday, but the baptism of 63 people to the glory of God! This is always such a special day for our Cross Church Family, and I am grateful for it. Fireworks-rounded

Middle School Camp

Our Student Ministries from all five campuses took 329 middle school students to camp. They had a great week of challenging messages and opportunities to grow in the Lord. To the glory of God, 14 students gave their lives to Christ at camp and will never be the same. Middle School Camp-rounded

VBX

Across our five campuses, 1,909 children attended VBX and discovered the treasure of God’s work. 94 of those children made professions of faith, to the glory of God! We are so grateful for the opportunity to minister to children and families through VBX. VBX

IMPACT Clubs

All summer, our local IMPACT Clubs have been operating at full speed. We have eight different locations across Northwest Arkansas, and have seen 2,055 people in attendance. I am beyond thankful for this ministry that reaches our own communities with the Gospel of Christ. Impact

Mission Trips

Cross Church has reached the world this summer as well. We have sent 90 people on five different trips, nationally and internationally. We will not stop until every nation and people group has heard the gospel. Missions-rounded

ALL IN

This could not happen without you, Cross Church Family. Your faithfulness to give of your time, talents, and treasures to the glory of God is the only reason any of this has been able to happen. Let’s finish the summer strong. We must all be faithful in our giving, even when we are elsewhere. There are five ways to give, and you can sign up for recurring giving here. Thank you for being ALL IN to the glory of God!

Now is the Time to Lead,

Ronnie W. Floyd