Archive for the 'Life & Leadership Today' Category
In this episode, Ronnie interviews Chris Mortensen, ESPN’s Senior NFL Analyst. Our guest today knows leadership and has walked among some of the greatest leaders in the world through their ups and downs, wins and losses. As in any caring community, many of these leaders have walked closely alongside Chris through the last fourteen months since receiving his stage IV throat cancer diagnosis. You will be encouraged by what he has to share.
- What is leadership to you and how do you define it?
- Who are the two greatest leaders who are owners of sports teams and why?
- Who are the two greatest leaders who are coaches of sports teams and why?
- Who are the two greatest leaders who are players on sports teams and why?
- What was it like for you and your family when you received the diagnosis of stage IV throat cancer?
- How long did it take you to realize this is serious business and you had to prioritize your health and treatment?
- Tell us about the care you’ve received at M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston, Texas.
- How have ESPN, the National Football League, players, coaches, and owners responded to your illness?
- What has God taught you over the last year of your life?
- How long has it been since you met Christ personally?
- What would you like to tell people today to really encourage them?
- Twitter – @mortreport
Beginning on Tuesday, March 7, I am launching a weekly podcast. Each Tuesday, we will provide a 22-minute podcast that we pray will help you live more purposefully and inspire you to lead more effectively.
Ronnie Floyd on Life and Leadership Today can be subscribed to now. This free podcast is provided weekly. We cannot do this without you, so would you please join us in helping spread the word? You can share this graphic via social media. (Click graphic to download.)
There are three reasons why I decided to launch this podcast.
1. People change the world.
I have a deep, personal conviction that inspires me to influence and invest in people daily: People change the world. Because I believe this, for many years, I have operated my life knowing that God desires for me to influence and invest in others. This weekly podcast provides another way to help people live purposefully and lead more effectively.
2. God has provided a way.
God has provided so many opportunities for me to learn and grow beyond anything I could have imagined. I believe it is my obligation to share with others the things I have learned and am still learning. This is a stewardship of my life and leadership. Through the years and today more than ever before, God has introduced me to some of His greatest leaders who walk in all areas of life: Business, education, economics, ministry, sports, politics, and more. Each week, we will learn together from many of these giants and we will do so in 22 minutes.
3. Accessibility makes it possible.
Technology provides the accessibility to reach people across the world. It is the Lord’s decision whether I reach a few people or thousands each week through this podcast. I cannot control the reach, but our goal is to provide a dynamic, 22-minute experience each week that will be executed through the highest technology entrusted to our team. Technology places the world before us in ways we would have never imagined. I am beginning this weekly podcast because we need strong leadership within our homes, churches, businesses, nation, and world.
I Cannot Do This Without You… I Need Your Help
As I launch this 22-minute podcast, I cannot do this without you. Here’s how you can help:
● Subscribe to the podcast today.
● Rate and review it immediately.
● Share the podcast with others now.
● Stay in touch via social media on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @ronniefloyd
● Visit my blog at ronniefloyd.com and read three articles I write weekly, providing many other ways to grow in your life and leadership.
As we establish this community together, I really want to help you live your life more purposefully and lead more effectively. These reasons and more serve as why I am beginning Ronnie Floyd on Life and Leadership Today on March 7.
Now is the Time to Lead,
Ronnie W. Floyd
Senior Pastor, Cross Church
To request an interview with Dr. Ronnie Floyd
contact Gayla Oldham at (479) 751-4523 or email email@example.com.